NANOWAVE's RF Transceiver architectures include complex control functions using a web-based browser-compatible interface for
• sensing of RF power levels
• monitoring of bias conditions
• remote control of all system functions
• monitoring of sub-assembly temperatures
• storing of data during unit lifetime
NANOWAVE has developed sophisticated interfaces allowing communication via
• Ethernet (TCP/IP, LAN)
• RS232 (or other serial bus)
• MODBUS protocol
These Control Systems are based on FPGAs and Embedded Processor Technology. The system Firmware is based on C and Assembler code, as well as proprietary high-speed IP blocks defined in Verilog and VHDL.
LINUX based web server functions allow remote control, sensing and diagnostics.
For further information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graphical User Interface (GUI) for full control of system
Detail of GUI with Transmitter control, ouput RF power control and part of Power Supply Control